Learn about how Google Apps can compliment your business see the pricing plans below
There are Two Google Apps and Email
Google Apps for Business includes:
- Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
$5 per user per month, or $50/user per year if paid annually,( Yearly breaks down to $4.16/mo.)
Google Unlimited Business Apps and Email :
Everything in Google Apps for Business plus:
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
$10/user per month, $120/user per year
Call Sales at 800 250-1507 ext 115
Top questions about pricing
What is a User?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (email@example.com). Group email aliases (firstname.lastname@example.org) are included free and don’t count as users.
What’s the difference between the flexible and annual plan?
Flexible Plan – You can add and delete users at anytime. You only pay for the service used during that month. You’re billed monthly.
Annual Plan – You commit to Apps for a full year and get a discounted rate. You can add more users, but can’t delete users during that year without charge. You’re billed on a monthly basis at $4.17/user/month. Only available for the standard Google Apps for Business plan.
How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card, or depending on the location of your business, you may also pay by direct debit.
You can also pre-pay by making a manual payment to your account. The credit will be automatically debited at the start of each month, instead of your primary form of payment being automatically charged.